Instructions for use Important Please read before use and retain for future reference
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
For best results, wash, comb and dry hair until just damp to touch-although the hair curler can be
used for touch ups at any Curling Method:
1. Push the button to right for curling Press the power ON/OFF and waiting for 2 minutes. The
temperature between 120-200
2 Take about 3 cm wide hair and clamp them with the curler and move the curler down from the hair top. For the first time curling it is better to take less hair lest the hair will be out of the curing area.
3. Release the clamp and the hair will fall down. 1. Push the button to left for straightening Press the power ON/OFF and waiting for 2 minutes.
2. Thake 5-6 cm wide hair and clamp them at the center of curler Pleace a tower around the neek
on the shoulder to avoid scald 3 Ins occasion
Comb the hair and straighten again if the hair is blocked The number of clamping cycles subject to the hair quality
4. Apply some hair fixature dr wax after finishingRepeat with all the sections of your hairs
Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing
water. WARNING: Do not use this appliance near water. • CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed with other household wastes throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased. They can take this product for environmental safe recycling
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: The following safety precautions should always be followed, to reduce the risk of electric shock,
personal injury or fire. It is important to read all of these instructions carefully before using the product, and to save them for future reference or new users.
1. Do not operate this appliance if the cable or plug becomes damaged. A qualified electrician must always carry out any repairs that are necessary,
2. If the appliance stops unexpectedly or appears to malfunction, switch off the power supply, unplug from the mains and stop using immediately. Seek professional advice to rectify the fault or make repairs. 3. Keep the appliance and cable away from sources of heat, sharp objects or anything that may cause
4. Ensure the appliance is switched OFF before connecting to the mains power supply.
5. Be aware that some surfaces may become hot. Do not touch and supervise others accordingly. The unit
is VERY HOT when in use. Take care to avoid contact between the hot surface of the heating plate and bare skin, particularly around the cars, face and neck when in use. 6. Care should be taken not to touch this part of the appliance when it is switched on or just after it has been turned off. ALLOW AT LEAST 30 MINUTES TO COOL DOWN BEFORE PUTTING AWAY
7. Electrical appliances must always be stored in a secure place, out of reach of children. 8. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. 9. Close supervision is necessary when the appliance is being used near children.
10. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory
or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision
or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. 11. To protect against electric shock, never allow the appliance, the mains cable or plug to come into contact with water or any other liquid. 12. Never reach for any appliance that has fallen into water. Switch off the power supply at the mains
immediately and unplug. Do not re-use until the product has been inspected and approved by a qualified electrician. 13. Keep the appliance away from non-heat-resistance surfaces and never cover the appliance with
anything (eg. clothing or towels) when it is hot. 14 Always ensure that hands are dry before operating or adjusting any switch on the product or touching
the plug and mains supply connections, 15. Keep the appliance away from water. Do not use it near or over water contained in bath, washbasins,
16. Never leave the appliance unatterided when connected to the mains power supply. To disconnect, first
ensure that all controls are in the OFF position, then remove the plug from the electricity supply.
17. Never wrap the mains cord around the appliance. Do not hang up by the power cord. 18. Regularly check the mains cord for wear and damage, particularly where it enters the product and the plug. 19. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory
or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they habe been given supervision
or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety:
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
20. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer. its service agent or similarly
qualified persons in order to avbid a hazard.
Using four temperature settings will give you the desired effect whatever type of hair the appliance is used
with. It is advisable to use the low settings on fine hair and the higher settings on thick hair
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE: 1. The appliance must be unplugged before cleaning.
2. Let the appliance cool down before touching or cleaning 3. Use the damp cloth to clean the plates and housing
4. Do not use any harsh detergents, abrasives, solvents or cleaners. Never immerso in water to clean. 5. Dry thoroughly before use.
6. Do not replace the mains supply lead into the appliance-always use an authorised representative or qualified technician.